18/01/14

A Letter in Pain: Dear My Lovely Cia

To My Dear Cia,


It has been long time since the day dady met and hug you last year. I heard your voice last month before you and your mom departed from Adelaide. I was very happy that you would be here for Xmas. Unfortunately, daddy could not help your travel fee event to gave your Xmas gift due to the condition dady had.

Daddy miss you a lot. Miss to be have fun and spend those beautiful moments. I cannot say a world to explain how i have missed you.  Tears has became part of dady's daily life. The happiness between me and you forbidden by them and it seems like something too expensive for your daddy to pay. This is not only because of the wool and bars which has been splite us, but the forbidden love which has been banned and imprison your daddy.

My lovely girl, you came along this region without any greetings while your daddy has been waiting in pain. But you know my girl, I have been always meeting you in dreams. I saw you call me dady with your nicest smile. You know what? daddy saves and keeps you all the time in the deepest heart. And you alive in daddy's soul. Didn't you feel it? 

My darling Cia, the land we have is beautiful land which has been broken by the oppressor. The land you step on is already bathed with bloods of thousands people under the Indonesian colonial authority, and your daddy really don't want your future going to be the same, this is reason why your daddy being here.

Don't worry be happy my angel. Remember that your grandmother and grandfather in Nabire always keep you and your mom in their prayers. They are missing you all the time and expecting to hug you with the tears. You are our property. You are Emigay, girl of Giteuto, girl of Ugi, girl of West Papua, girl of Melanesia.

My Dear Cia, I wish you merry Christmas and happy New Years. Daddy will always waiting for you. Please pass my message to your mom that I will always love her forever. 

Kiss and hug from your daddy
Behind Abepura Prison Bars 
18 Jan 2014 | 03.02 a.m


Share

0 komentar: